Better living through bowling

Tuesday, December 20, 2005

A Special Note From the Imitator of Laughs

This is a special note written by the Imitator of Laughs, who took out Teen Wolf in a suprise upset in MHI:

After the memorial 1st McCracken Tourney, the first
champion, whose name I would rather conceal from
public but Lintinin, Jam, James Mann approached me and
took me to the backstage and secretively told me, "I'm
sorry but I have to tell you something ITL (The
Imitator of Laughs). I stole your technique and won
the tourney. I knew it's wrong but I did. I'm very
sorry." I felt like I was knocked by a huge hammer in
the head and fainted on the spot. H, he stole my Zen
Bowling technique and won the championship! My sight
blacked out and then suddently the whole sequence of
the tourney came back to my mind screen. A-! Aha! I
remember that! That meditative state. That sacrid
moment of his, which I believe most participants also
witnessed. That celestial instance of his before
throwing a ball. It was derived all from my Zen
Bowling technique that the Japanese have nurtured for
millions of years!!! In that meditative second, he
absorbed all the Zen forces in the house, the forces
that I needed to win by and won his game back to
back!!! He stole not only my holy technique but also
Zen forces all at once!!! Do I still have space? Yet,
I didn't accuse him on that. I didn't take any action
agaist him. Because that's the Zen spirit. I could sue
him on account of plagiarism or violation of copyright
or something like that, but I didn't because I'm a
buddhist. Love and peace. So, in stead of accusing him
I let him go with a big warm smile because he honestly
sincerely apologized. On going back home, I called my
Zen Bowling master in Japan and told him what happened
in the tourney. He said, "you should admire his
(Lintinin's) ability and power to master Zen Bowling
technique in such a short period of time. I say he is
quite a talent. You should learn something positively
from your negative outcomes." My master always opens
my eyes. Now, I'm in the mountains to further brush up
my Zen Bowling technique. In the next tourney, I'm
sure that Lintinin and me will have an invisible
battle scrambling for Zen forces in the house. So, in
the next tourney, may Zen force be with me. Finally,
thank you McCracken and Condiment for organizing this
exciting tourney. You guys are fantastic!

Your friend,

Mr. Fueta, Imitator of Laughs

2 Comments:

Blogger McCracken said...

I would like to welcome The Imitator to what I hope will be a lifetime participation in the Syndicate. With you and hopefully more like you, we hope to spread awareness of bowling. I applaud your humble acceptance of Lintinin's dominance, but to be fair, Lintinin has long been a Zen bowler so I don't think he necessarily stole it. He may not have labeled it Zen in the past; in fact, he used to call this spirituality "The Leisure of Dudes." That said, I do believe that Lintinin found extended inspiration from you and the Zen, because in all the fortunate years I've been able to watch him bowl, he had his finest hour on Saturday.

Welcome to the Syndicate, Koji!

10:37 AM PST

 
Blogger Condiment said...

Welcome to the Syndicate, Imitator of Laughs. I applaud your decision to take charge of your life via this forum.

5:08 PM PST

 

Post a Comment

<< Home